Tuesday 9 October 2007


hi mum!
Am very excited just been talking to lovely lizzie who suggested I come to England with you next year. I would love to come. We can be Team Australia and you can reintroduce me to the family I've been wanting to go but was a bit reluctant to go on my own. I really enjoyed seeing Gabriella last time its so lovely seeing the aunties and cousins and would be so much more fun and easy with you. I remember you got a tiny bit bored at times last trip you went on your own and ended up coming to CPH a bit early (then we ran into the plane ticket drama which was a bit of unecessary excitement) Instead we could run around and do extra little side trips on the spur of the moment if it takes our fancy. Even if its just a quick walk to the local shop or a bike ride while staying with Paddy or Josie. I can see it now, we'd have lots of fun.

No comments:

Current Favourite Artist Peter Land

With very simple technical means, Peter Land succeeds in giving a new refreshing meaning to the tradition of body art. Seriousness and moralising gestures are abandoned on behalf of humour, self-mockery, and a keen eye for the situation of man at the end of the 20th century. His interest in the human body arises from an entirely sculptural interest. http://www.nicolaiwallner.com/artists/peter/baselinstallation1.html